On this episode, I sit with Crystal Childs of the DiStefano Group, based in Massachusetts.
Crystal has worked at company doing marketing, worked at an agency, owned an agency, and back to coaching and being a COO of a new group. From stepping back to spend more time with family to strengthening her marketing services, Crystal and I dive into her journey as a marketer.
Below are just some of the talking points through our conversations:
- How she got into the industry (01:02)
- Starting her first agency (04:40)
- Selling her business and refocusing on her family (8:30)
- How she manages projects and the work life balance (9:58)
- Her tips on being more “in the moment” (11:46)
- Why she likes Friday morning meetings (19:43)
Or Watch Below: